Learn About Wraps
Vinyl wrapping is a process that involves applying large sheets of vinyl film to individual panels of a vehicle in order to change the color, texture, and even add graphics to the vehicle. Vinyl wraps fit so tightly to the vehicle that they are often referred to as a “second skin”. Fleet wraps in particular provide your company with an effective way to advertise your business and customize your fleet of vehicles.
TYPES OF VEHICLES TYPICALLY USED IN FLEET SERVICES
• Trucking Fleets: individual tractors that carry a trailer. These trucks can transport products for one or several different brands.
• Delivery Fleets: trucks or vans used to deliver goods locally. Think of UPS and FedEx.
• Taxi Cab Fleets: typically cars or vans that are used as service vehicles.
• Rental Car Fleets: cars, trucks, vans, and more that that are rented for personal transportation or for moving purposes, such as Hertz or U-Haul.
• Public Utility Fleets: cars, trucks, or vans that are used for repair and maintenance services.
• Commercial Fleets: a variety of vehicle types used to perform varying tasks each day.
Our wraps come available in a wide variety of colors, finishes, and textures. Choose from hundreds of unique colors, patterns, and finishes, including metallic, matte, chrome, shade-shifting and many more.
Full coverage wraps gives you full range of design potential. Every square inch will be covered in beautiful design
Partial coverage wraps
Partial coverage wraps allow you to choose the specific areas in which you would like to apply the wrap or graphic. Partial wraps typically cover 50% of the vehicle. For example, if you are looking to add your company’s logo or design on the driver and passenger side doors only and a colored vinyl to the rear panel, this option best suits you.
Also available to you are roof, hood, and cockpit wraps. A cockpit style wrap will cover the entire canopy of the vehicle, including the pillars around the windows.
Great for businesses, spot coverage allows you to place the company logo, contact information, or even your business license on small sections of the vehicle, such as the hood, door, tailgate, and back doors of vans, cargos, and buses.
THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER BENEFITS OF FLEET WRAPS FOR YOUR COMPANY’S VEHICLES:
• of all types of advertising. Wraps have proven themselves to have the lowest cost-per-impression
• Vehicular advertising reaches those not exposed to other advertising mediums such as newspaper, television, or radio.
• Advertisement occurs 24/7
•Each vehicle has the potential to reach 25,000 to 80,000 customers in a single day by a single vehicle.
• Name recognition is increased 15 times more than other advertising alternatives to Vehicular advertising.
• Vehicle wraps rank highly amongst other advertising media for positive associations.
• up to 98% of in-car audiences are reported to have said they noticed ads placed on vehicles.
• Mobile marketing reaches close to 85% of people of all income levels.
• 15,000 miles is the yearly average driven, which will pass by roughly 9 million other vehicles.
• Unlike with television and radio, and newspaper consumers cannot turn off or throw away vehicle advertising.